Blue Cross of Delaware
Blue Cross Independence
Blue Cross Keystone
Blue Cross (Pennsylvania)
Blue Cross of Maryland
View all companies...
|| WE ARE OPEN
Monday - Friday
12:00 - 8:00pm
12:00 - 8:00pm
12:00 - 5:00pm
OR EAT WHILE YOU WAIT... OR WAIT AT HOME
* DR. SCHALLER STEPS UP AS MEDICAL DIRECTOR FOR THE
CATHOLIC SCHOOLS IN DELAWARE
Dr. Schaller's Featured Health Article:
Preventing the FLU...
"About 20,000 people die yearly due to the flu or
its complication." Dr. Schaller
Influenza (also called "the flu") is a
viral infection in the nose, throat and lungs. About 10% to 20%
of Americans get the flu each year. Some people get very sick.
Each year, about 130,000 people go to a hospital with the flu,
and 20,000 people die because of the flu and complications.
News & Events
Our waiting room accommodates even
the youngest of patients
The ER is for "Life
and we are here for "Everything
We offer a variety of Medical
For all age groups (newborn to elderly)
Physicals for school, sports and employment.
For diagnosis and treatment of many illnesses including:
- Workman's Comp & occupational health
- Sports injuries
- Cuts, scrapes and burns
- Fractures, sprains and strains
- Childhood fevers, ear infections, etc.
- Coughs, colds, sinusitis...
- Respiratory problems: Asthma, COPD
- Urinary tract infections, kidney stones
- Gynecologic problems
- Migraine or severe headaches.
In a state-of-the-art environment
complete with on site...
- X-ray services
- Stat lab tests (blood, urine, pregnancy, etc.)
- National Lab access including Labcorp and Quest
- EKG and cardiac monitoring
- Oxygen and respiratory treatments (Asthma. COPD)
- On site Pulse Oximetry for acute care and outpatient Oxygen Qualification
- On site Pulse Oximetry for outpatient Oxygen Qualification
- On site Nebulizer Machines and Oxygen Supplies from American
[This allows you to leave our office with the proper respiratory equipment
you may need immediately. Most insurance companies participate with
American Home Patient.]
- A complete line of on site Orthopedic Supplies so if you are injured,
we can outfit
you before you leave our office. Supplies include; crutches, walking
casts, neck, wrist, knee and ankle braces, etc...
- If you are diagnosed with a condition requiring ER or Hospital
attention, we will arrange direct transport for you.
- Will assist you in follow up appointments with a new or established
primary care physician or specialist (orthopedic surgeon, plastic
surgeon, cardiologist, etc.)
- You will be provided with clear instructions and prescriptions
on discharge to properly care for your condition.
For your convenience...
- We accept most major health insurance
plans and major credit cards
is open everyday to provide
experienced medical care...
when you need it most!